Of the many active ingredients in a properly stabilized organic aloe vera ...all the test and studies show that the active ingredient (polysaccharides) contribute to good health and polysaccharide
deficiency can produce drastic degenerative diseases. Polysaccharides are believed to help keep our bodies young and healthy.
This unique active ingredient found in the aloe vera plant, coupled with its direct antiviral activity explains why whole leaf aloe vera shows promise in a wide range of human and animal disease including the likes of aids, cancer and ulcerative colitis.
Other aspects of polysaccharides are that they are found in every single cell in the body. They play a critical role in performing bodily functions by :
- Forming a lining throughout the colon to keep toxic waste from entering the body.
- Providing a life-saving barrier against microbial invasion for each cell ...especially viruses.
- Providing critical lubrication of joints
- Allowing the transfer of gases in the lungs
- Facilitating absorption of water, electrolytes and nutrition in the GI tract.